Reserve Local and Remote agents
Marking an agent as a "Group Agent" will prevent any Build Plans from using it, regardless of capabilities. Plans must request agent specifically.
Organizational or SLA based pools of servers
Group Agents pools are not used by the general population, or other agent pools. This ensures dedicated capacity for teams with demanding SLAs or other reasons to maintain separation.
Create Deployment Dedicated Agents
If you check the option to allow a Group Agent to be used in deployments *and* you do not assign any Build Plans -- the agent will become a dedicated deployment server.
Allows the admin to designate Local and Remote Agents as a "Group Agent". This agent will be excluded from the build pool unless a plan calls it out by name.
Support for 5.x allows agents to be excluded from deployment use.
- Version 1.7 • Released 2014-09-23 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)No release notes.
- Version 1.6 • Released 2014-04-18 • No Vendor Support • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
This bug fix release addresses and issue with elastic agents causing unbuilt builds.
- Version 1.3 • Released 2012-05-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 1.1 • Released 2012-05-02 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
* Adds custom capability to replace naming convention.
* Single Page to view all Group Agents