Agile Cards - Print Issues from Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Print Jira issues and boards for your documents and Agile Events. Customizable layouts and different printing formats supported
Create and edit Jira issue printing templates
Design custom card layouts for your Jira issues. Adjust size, font and margin settings, add relevant fields, or even integrate an image. A wide range of printing formats supported (incl. A4/Letter)
Print Jira product backlog and agile boards
Print issues instantly from various places across Jira. Populate your physical task board with user stories for improved team performance.
Easy agile board updates, both ways
Easy updates available in both directions. Print issues newly added to Jira agile board. After the daily scrum meeting, update Jira statuses with a single photo of the physical board.
Agile Cards is the leading add-on for printing issues from Jira agile boards and product backlog.
Design custom layouts that meet the needs of your team. Print tasks from everywhere in Jira - boards, backlogs, single issues, and Issue Navigator. Use printed user stories at daily scrum or backlog grooming sessions or attach Jira cards into your project documentation.
- Single and bulk print issues from various places in Jira
- Template management (create, edit, copy, delete)
- Robust print layout designer with drag&drop
- Template browser with live print preview
- New: Quick printing of new issues on Jira board (Cloud only)
- Sync your virtual and physical boards with a single photo
Check out also Whiteboards for Jira and Whiteboards for Confluence that gives you the freedom to collaborate online on visual boards and quickly reflect any outcomes on your Jira or embed visual diagrams on your Confluence pages.
Privacy and security
Agile Cards - Print Issues from Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
After selecting issues for printing and printing template to use, you can print issues directly from Jira or generate a PDF file. Double-sided printing is available.