Adds a button to the toolbar of the editor, to toggle to a full window
- For commenting
- Pages and Blogposts
- Supports quick commenting.
- Feel free to create feature requests
There are no additional screenshots.
Oliver Straesser provides support for this app.
Version 1.2 • Confluence Server 4.0 - 6.13.1 • Released 2013-02-27
Confluence 5.0 ready
Compatibility with confluence 5.0
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Fullwindow Editor via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Fullwindow Editor versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.