Xporter - Export issues from Jira
Revolutionary reporting app for Jira. Export information to PDF, Excel, Word and 10+ other formats
Create templates in Microsoft Word & Excel
Templates used by Xporter are Microsoft Word & Excel Documents with placeholders.
Browse the Xporter Template Store for sample templates.
Xporter also supports RTF and ODT templates.
Export directly from the issue screen
On the issue screen, select the template and the output format. Issues can be exported to PDF, DOCX, XLSX, SVG and ODT.
App functionality can be restricted to projects, users and issue types using permission schemes.
Export a single issue or a search result
On the issue screen, select the template and the output format. Perform a search, select your issues and export them.
The export template can have a custom cover page, table of contents and static sections.
Xporter is the #1 Top Rated Reporting App for Jira supporting Word and Excel Templates and a Success Story in the Atlassian Marketplace.
Check out the 4 minutes demo and browse the Template Store.
- Define templates in DOCX, XLSX, RTF or ODT files, upload and configure through Jira Administration
- Single and multiple issue export to PDF, DOCX, XLSX, RTF, ODT, PNG and SVG
- Template selection for single and multiple issue export
- Export from issue screen and search results
- Export from Jira Service Desk Customer Portal
- Permission schemes, templates configured per scope, project, issue type, project roles and users
- Export comments, image attachments, work logs, subtasks and linked issues
- Support for scripting language
- Support for custom covers and static sections for multiple issue export
- Workflow Post Functions - Save and Email Report
- Schedule reports to be sent by email (*)
- Template store for template exchange
- API to export issues
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Xporter - Export issues from Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Template store available for Jira Administrators. Administrator can search and download templates.