Create on Transition for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Make your workflows work harder for you — use flexible post functions to automate your team's processes and work smarter in Jira
Auto-create and populate new issues and sub-tasks
Automatically create multiple issues and sub-tasks when a select issue transitions through a workflow. Dynamically add the appropriate assignees, watchers, labels, links, attachments, comments, and other field values.
Set up simple or advanced conditioning logic
Easily configure a variety of optional conditions using regex pattern matching and JQL queries that determine whether an issue or sub-task should be created based on field values from the original issue or parent issue.
Easy, code-free configuration
Customize field values, conditions & other parameters in the "Create Issue" or "Create Sub-task" post functions with a straightforward, form-based menu. No scripting required!
*This product was formerly a Bob Swift app.
Create on Transition for Jira allows you to automatically create and update issues & sub-tasks using powerful workflow functions – no coding required.
- Easy, code-free configuration — set up your post functions in a form-based menu with smart dropdowns
- Automatically create one or more Jira issues and sub-tasks as part of your workflow
- Auto-populate issue fields dynamically using substitution variables to create context-rich issues
- Add custom fields to any newly created issue or sub-task — supports a variety of different custom field type
- Compatible with Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (JCMA)
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
📖 Jira admin’s guide to Create on Transition for Jira
Pair with Update on Transition for Jira to create a complete, end-to-end Jira issue automation engine.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Create and update issues and sub-tasks using powerful workflow functions – no coding required.