Create on Transition for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Make your workflows work harder for you — use flexible post functions to automate your team's processes and work smarter in Jira
Automatically create or update issues and subtasks
Automatically create or update issues and subtasks as part of a workflow transition. Dynamically add or update the appropriate assignees, watchers, labels, links, attachments, comments, dates, and other field values.
Set up simple or advanced conditioning logic
Easily configure optional conditions to determine whether an issue or subtask should be created or updated. Customize the conditions with substitution variables, regex patterns, or JQL queries for even more flexibility.
Validate your Jira workflow transitions
Build customized conditioned validators using Jira expressions to determine if a transition should proceed. Evaluate the syntax of your Jira expression during configuration. Add helpful notification messages for users.
Create on Transition for Jira allows you to automatically create and update issues & sub-tasks using powerful workflow functions – no coding required.
- Straightforward, form-based menu configuration
- Automatically create or update Jira issues & subtasks on transition
- Auto-populate issue fields dynamically using substitution variables for context-rich issues
- Create conditions to determine whether an issue or subtask should be created or updated
- Add or update custom fields with support for many different custom field types
- Transition issues while updating fields
- Validate your workflows with customizable conditioned validators
- Create a custom condition that determines if a user can execute the transition
- Evaluate your Jira expression when configuring a conditioned validator or a custom condition
📖 Jira admin’s guide to Create on Transition for Jira
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Create on Transition for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Create and update issues and sub-tasks using powerful workflow functions – no coding required.