ScriptRunner for Jira
The Leading Automation and Customization App: Automate Workflows & Issues, Extend Jira and Improve UX with Groovy Scripts and JQL
Set up scheduled and reactive automations
Get unrivalled Jira automation power and precision to save time and reduce risk of error. Auto-add contextual comments? Notify key colleagues without lifting a finger? Responsively re-prioritise? Endless possibilities.
Get true process alignment within Jira workflows
Reduce frustration, improve accuracy and increase efficiency. Align the progression of Jira issues with your processes using bespoke data validations, conditions, and post-functions: workflows keep information moving.
Specific and shareable views with advanced search
Grow the precision and power of Jira search with Enhanced JQL functions, keywords and subqueries. Save and share custom filters with your team. Find exactly what you need and get everyone aligned on the same information.
The ultimate Jira automation and customisation toolset. Deploy unlimited automations with awesome accuracy. Save time, protect processes and improve team efficiency. Tutorials and use cases are added regularly to our blog!
“Great plugin. Essential to our business. Simple to use.” – A. Mears, Marketplace
- Script Console: tackle large jobs like bulk issue updating
- Listeners: trigger actions in response to events like issue creation
- Jobs and Escalation: schedule routine tasks at any frequency
- Enhanced Search*: get specific with JQL functions linkedIssuesOf, subtasksOf, issuesInEpics, numberOfComments, numberOfSubtasks
- Scripted Conditions & Validators: enforce any criteria
❓“I can’t code: can I still use this?”
💬Absolutely. Several features require no coding knowledge. To start unlocking the power of ScriptRunner, try these templates or the scripting basics webinar.
❓“Is Data Residency available?”
💬Yes! Find out more here
*Also available standalone
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ScriptRunner for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Monitor your automations with Execution History. The status of all of your scripts is presented in graph form or raw data.