ScriptRunner for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The Leading Automation and Customization App: Automate Workflows & Issues, Extend Jira and Improve UX with Groovy Scripts and JQL
Reactive and scheduled custom automations
Save time and reduce risk of error by automating Jira actions. Automatically create issues on project creation, notify on a priority change, add a comment on issue creation or transition issues. Endless possibilities.
Align your workflows to your processes
Prevent incorrect transitions and enforce data entry rules based on your own custom criteria with Scripted Conditions and Validators, and enforce your unique business processes and rules with bespoke post functions.
✨ ScriptRunner: the ultimate automation & customisation toolset with unlimited automations regardless of your Jira tier!
🤖 Automate Jira actions with Groovy
- On the spot through the Console for ad-hoc actions, e.g. bulk update issue resolutions
- On Jira events with Listeners, e.g. calculate custom field when issue created
- On a schedule with Jobs and Escalation for routine tasks, e.g. create a time logging issue every week
- Get started with the Library and many in-app examples
🛠 Customise your workflows
- Run any Jira actions on issue transitions
- Enforce any criteria with Scripted Conditions & Validators, e.g. prerequisites must be closed before issue can be started
🔍 Search less, find more with Enhanced Search
- Use subqueries in your JQL searches
- New JQL functions & keywords enable common searches e.g. linkedIssuesOf, subtasksOf, issuesInEpics, numberOfComments, numberOfSubtasks
Data Residency is available on Cloud. Find out more about regions here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ScriptRunner for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Monitor your automations with Execution History. The status of all of your scripts is presented in graph form or raw data.