ScriptRunner for Jira
The Leading Automation and Customization App: Automate Workflows & Issues, Extend Jira and Improve UX with Groovy Scripts and JQL
Automate Jira using built-in or custom scripts
Get started with ready-made scripts or use the powerful script console to build your own. Build Scripted Fields to show calculated data or use Behaviours to completely customise how you create and update issues.
Customise your Jira interface and JQL extensions
Modify your fields, forms and issues to look, feel and behave how you want. Design enhanced search queries using JQL functions and use it to automate tasks, drive smarter reporting, and intelligent backlogs and boards.
Deep integrations with Jira and 3rd party tools
Complete Jira Service Management compatibility; automate issue management to meet SLAs faster and optimise workflows. Build multi-lingual support with Confluence and control your Jira Service Management in one place.
Part of the ScriptRunner family, this app is the ultimate toolset for automating, enhancing and extending Jira.
- Proactive and reactive automations
- Access a library of scripts to give you the ability to bulk update resolutions, copy a Project, and more
- Edit the Jira interface and develop workflows to meet your unique needs
- Build dynamic Jira forms that require compulsory user input, set default values and define field dependency
- Use scripted fields to show fields with calculated data in issues
- Smarter search and reporting with JQL Functions (hasComments, hasAttachments, hasLinks, lastUpdated, workLogged, dateCompare, hasSubtasks, parentsOf and more
- Leverage REST Endpoints to integrate ScriptRunner with external applications and interfaces
Advanced Workflow extensions and customisations using Validators, Conditions and Post-Functions
We are ISO 27001 certified across ScriptRunner apps
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Use ScriptRunner's Dynamic Search bar to search for the solution you're after based on functionality, keywords or Jira category (fields, issues, projects, etc).