Security & Encryption for Confluence
Encrypt, manage & audit passwords
Industry grade end-to-end encryption
Store and share sensitive data with end-to-end encryption. Data is encrypted and decrypted at the client-side, hence no unsecured data is transferred or stored in the server.
Share and restrict access to sensitive information
Restrict access to confidential information by leveraging Confluence users and user groups.
Improve compliance with centralized audit logs
View centralized audit logs showing who has accessed, created, modified, attempted and deleted the secretes, all at the fingertips of the administrators.
Securely store and share sensitive information, passwords, credit card information, software license keys, and corporate account details in Confluence.
- Assist with compliance audits for SOC 2, SSAE 16, PCI, HIPAA, zero trust
- Provide users a secure tool to share and collaborate on sensitive data
- Reduce the risk of passwords being shared openly
- Leverage Confluence's user/group management to manage access
- Macro to store sensitive data using industry-grade, end-to-end encryption with PGP, AES-256, and other security measures
- Restrict access by specific groups or individuals
- Centralized list of all space secrets
- Centralized audit logs track who created, modified, accessed, attempted, and deleted the secrets
- Usage insight to track most accessed and stale passwords. Find out who decrypts the most secrets
- Copy-to-clipboard button
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Security & Encryption for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Insights provide Space admins to learn more about the usage of secrets in a space