Try the most collaborative diagramming solution for Jira. More than 15 million users choose Lucidchart
Increase communication and transparency
Create and attach user flows, mockups, and system documentation directly to Jira issues. In Lucidchart, teams can collaborate on the same document in real time and provide feedback with in-editor chat and commenting.
Create visuals anywhere you work
Not only does Lucidchart work on any operating system—it’s the only diagramming solution that syncs with your favorite tools at no added cost. Integrate with Confluence, G Suite, MS Office, Slack, and other popular apps.
Automate your work
Lucidchart cuts down the time that it takes to build diagrams. Import your AWS infrastructure, visualize your database in an ERD, generate org charts from spreadsheets, and create UML sequence diagrams from text markup.
Attach diagrams directly to issues in Jira Software for quick reference.
This connector requires a paid subscription to Lucidchart.
Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, data visualization, and collaboration to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real-time. Start your free trial today!
- Build flowcharts, network diagrams, UML diagrams and more
- Import Visio, draw.io, OmniGraffle, and Gliffy
- Access over 1000 customizable templates
- Use AWS, Azure, GCP, flowchart and process map shapes
- Real-time collaboration features with group chat and @mentions
- Integrates with G Suite, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Slack, Jira, and more
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG, and Microsoft Visio
- Runs on all major browsers
Privacy and security
Lucidchart Diagrams Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application