Jira Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate, Integrate, Migrate: Everything Jira. Execute hundreds of actions using text-based commands
Automate all your tasks
Say goodbye to tedious, manual work. Automate hundreds of tasks with simple commands. Save time and create standardized, scalable processes.
Integrate all your tools
Orchestrate actions between Jira and third-party apps or data sources. For example: go from Jira to a database, to a file, to Slack in a few seconds.
Migrate all your data
Automatically move massive amounts of data to and from Jira, databases, files, and external applications. Turn a week’s worth of work into quick, simple actions that are executed in seconds.
With Jira CLI (formerly a Bob Swift app) execute time-consuming, manual tasks in a fraction of the time and effort.
Jira Command Line Interface (CLI) features:
- Perform complex admin or operational tasks with powerful actions across Atlassian (and other) apps
- Use external data from CSV files, databases, and other apps to do bulk operations
- Discover and create commands with dynamic prompting in the intuitive ACLI shell
- Review a log of previous actions in a readable JSON file
- Also available for Confluence
To get started:
- Follow the installation instructions in the Installations Tab
- Share the link to the Atlassian CLI client with your users so they can download it to their desktop.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jira Command Line Interface (CLI) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application