Custom Content for Jira
for Jira Cloud, Jira Server 8.20.0 - 9.8.1, Jira Data Center 8.20.0 - 9.8.1 and more
Privacy & Security
Include web pages and images on your dashboard
Add any image or external web page
You can add any kind of image or external web page to a Jira dashboard using the Custom Content gadget.
Simply add the gadget to your dashboard. You can select the content type you want to add and insert the URL. Click on save, and you're good to go.
Set an allowlist
Administrators can define an allowlist to control what content is authorized to be embedded.
Custom Content for Jira adds a gadget to your Jira instance allowing you to add external web pages or images to a dashboard.
✌️ Easy configuration
- The gadget is quickly configured. Simply select the content type and insert the URL.
🚀 High performance
- Define how often you want the gadget to update.
- Everything runs in an iframe.
- App is XSS-safe.
- Administrators can configure an allowlist of domains that can be shown.
- Insert your Jenkins status monitor to stay up-to-date with your build results.
- Add the status page of your local public transport service so everybody knows if the train is on time.
- Refer to your team’s calendar so that everybody knows who is available.
🔨 We are invested in future development and welcome your suggestions for improvements.
⁉️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Custom Content for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View permissions.
- Read and write to app storage service
Domains which are not in the allowlist will not be displayed.