Custom Content for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Include web pages and images on your dashboard
Add any image or external web page
Set an allowlist
Custom Content for Jira adds a gadget to your Jira instance allowing you to add external web pages or images to a dashboard.
✌️ Easy configuration
- The gadget is quickly configured. Simply select the content type and insert the URL.
🚀 High performance
- Define how often you want the gadget to update.
- Everything runs in an iframe.
- App is XSS-safe.
- Administrators can configure an allowlist of domains that can be shown.
- Insert your Jenkins status monitor to stay up-to-date with your build results.
- Add the status page of your local public transport service so everybody knows if the train is on time.
- Refer to your team’s calendar so that everybody knows who is available.
🔨 We are invested in future development and welcome your suggestions for improvements.
⁉️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Custom Content for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View permissions.
- Read and write to app storage service
Domains which are not in the allowlist will not be displayed.