Custom Content for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Include web pages and images on your dashboard
Add any image or external web page
Set an allowlist
Custom Content for Jira adds a gadget to your Jira instance allowing you to add external web pages or images to a dashboard.
✌️ Easy configuration
- The gadget is quickly configured. Simply select the content type and insert the URL.
🚀 High performance
- Define how often you want the gadget to update.
- Everything runs in an iframe.
- App is XSS-safe.
- Administrators can configure an allowlist of domains that can be shown.
- Insert your Jenkins status monitor to stay up-to-date with your build results.
- Add the status page of your local public transport service so everybody knows if the train is on time.
- Refer to your team’s calendar so that everybody knows who is available.
🔨 We are invested in future development and welcome your suggestions for improvements.
⁉️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
Privacy and security
Custom Content for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View permissions.
- Read and write to app storage service
Domains which are not in the allowlist will not be displayed.