Workflow Enhancer for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enhance your workflow validators, conditions and post functions by a wide range of comparisons with field values
Execute post functions depending on boolean values
You can enter any boolean expression and any post function to execute if that expression resolves to true or false, respectively.
Conditionally execute transitions
Conditionally execute a transition based on a boolean expression. You can use issue fields, times, project roles and many more.
Seamless integration into workflow configuration
Integrate your business logic in workflow transition steps by using universal conditions, validators and post functions.
🎲 Workflow Enhancer for Jira allows you to enhance your workflow validators, conditions and post functions.
- Use boolean, order, equality or arithmetic operators.
- Access all values from a Jira issue to reflect your business logic.
- Include powerful macros for even more flexibility.
- Intuitive configuration based on expressions and a simple UI.
🎉 Competitive pricing and thousands of installations. We have been maintaining the app since 2011!
✔️ Universal conditions and universal validators.
- Allow transitions only if a criterion is met.
- Display custom validation messages.
✔️ Universal post functions
- Execute a post function only if a certain criterion is met.
- Integrates even with post functions from other apps!
✨️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
Privacy and security
Choose universal condition to add a boolean condition to your workflow.