Workflow Enhancer for Jira
for Jira Cloud, Jira Server 8.20.0 - 9.6.0, Jira Data Center 8.20.0 - 9.6.0 and more
Enhance your workflow validators, conditions and post functions by a wide range of comparisons with field values
Write powerful conditions and validators
By using the powerful Jira expression language for conditions and validators, you can evaluate almost any expression for your transitions.
Display informative error messages
With variables in error messages, you can provide your users with all the information they might need to successfully transition the issue.
View an overview of all your structural errors
We keep you posted on structural errors in your expressions, which might, for example, be introduced by a removed custom field.
💯 Workflow Enhancer for Jira allows you to enhance your workflow conditions and validators by using the powerful Jira expression language.
- Use the full power of Jira expressions to evaluate almost any expression.
- You can access any field value of your issues.
- Syntax highlighting allows you to spot errors directly.
- Autocompletion makes your life way easier.
🎉 Competitive pricing and leading user experience in the Atlassian Marketplace!
✔️ Universal validators
- Write an expression to specify in which case a transition can successfully be executed by a user.
- If the expression evaluates to false, you can display an informative message to the user.
✔️ Universal conditions
- Write an expression to specify which transitions are offered to a user.
✨️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
Workflow Enhancer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.
- View fields.
Structural errors also show up when configuring a condition or validator. When marking them as resolved, they will not show up in the global list of errors anymore.