Bar Charts for Jira
Display a generic bar chart on your dashboard
Display a simple bar chart without grouping
Display a stacked bar chart with a data table
📊 Bar Charts for Jira allows you to add fully configurable bar charts to your Jira dashboards.
- Use the full power of JQL to filter desired issues.
- Specify a field for the x-axis of the chart.
- Optionally group the issues by a different field to create a stacked bar chart.
- Show a data table below the bar chart to summarize all issues in a two-dimensional matrix.
- Also show non-present values in the chart.
🎉 We have already maintained the app for over ten years!
✔️ Advanced configuration options.
- Set the chart height to fit your needs.
- Specify the refresh interval if you want to display the chart on a wallboard.
🔨 We are invested in future development and welcome your suggestions for improvements.
✨️ Still not convinced? Try it for free!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Bar Charts for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
If you select a group in the chart legend, the respective issues belonging to this group will disappear in the current view.