Gliffy Diagrams for Jira
Draw Diagrams on Jira Tickets, Share Ideas on an Epic, and Resolve Issues Even Faster. All with Gliffy
Create a Diagram Quickly & Easily in a Few Clicks
Start visualizing your work with Gliffy's native JIRA integration. Gliffy features an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and allows users to export their diagrams in multiple formats, including JPEG, PNG, and SVG.
Improve Communication with a Time-Tested Add-On
Add Gliffy flowcharts, UI wireframes, ERD, UML, BPMN, and network diagrams directly to your Jira issue to communicate your ideas visually, making them easy to understand, and faster to spread through your issue watchers.
Collaborate Better with a Native Integration
Gliffy diagrams make it possible to collaborate with coworkers right in your Jira issue. Diagrams can be edited inline by a click of a button, and permissions are securely managed through Jira, unlike smartdraw or lucid
More Atlassian customers use Gliffy to make information visual than any other add-on. Gliffy for Jira allows you to create web-based diagrams and wireframes in Jira by a click of a button within the issue. Quickly create a diagram and the result is improved communication and faster resolution of issues.
Use Gliffy to:
- Create flowcharts that show bug reproduction steps
- Add ERD or UML diagrams to describe planned architectures
- Document business processes with BPMN diagrams
- Create Mind Maps, Venn Diagrams, Timelines, Graphic Organizers, Gantt Charts, Concept Maps
- Display website UI design specifications with wireframes:
- Websites and desktop/mobile applications
- Indicate IT needs with network diagrams:
- Business & Home Networks
- Server Rack Designs
- AWS and Cisco Architectures
- Import Microsoft Visio *.vsdx and *.vdx Diagrams
- Time-tested add-on with years of testing ahead of lucidchart, draw.io, smartdraw, and creately
Click here to test it on Jira Server or click here to test on Jira Cloud.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gliffy is an Atlassian platinum top vendor, which signifies that we're a top performing app with many satisfied customers. Gliffy has over $3M in revenue, is an Atlassian verified app and provide top customer support.