Gliffy Diagrams for Jira
Draw Diagrams on Jira Tickets, Share Ideas on an Epic, and Resolve Issues Even Faster. All with Gliffy
Easy-to-use, drag & drop diagram tool.
Pixel-perfect detail and an intuitive interface make drawing diagrams a breeze. Your team can start drawing with no training — leaving more time for making!
Always-updated, connected diagramming.
Link diagrams to multiple projects and even other diagrams. Update the original, and all its embedded duplicates automatically update, too. Time = saved.
Built-in shapes and ready-to-go diagram templates.
Quickly make UML Diagrams, Swimlane Diagrams, and Workflow Diagrams. With Gliffy, you can use any previously created diagram as a template for your next drawing.
Improve communication. Pinpoint an issue. Resolve tickets faster. Share an idea. Gliffy’s got your back as you build software and support your team. Start a free trial or request a trial from your admin today.
Use Gliffy to:
- Create dynamic and interactive diagrams that share just the right amount of information, just when you need it
- Make a flowchart on a Jira ticket that shows bug reproduction steps
- Add ERD or UML diagrams to explain planned architectures
- Document your process with BPMN diagrams
- Explain IT needs with network diagrams for AWS, GCP, Cisco, and more
- Plan business and home networks or server rack designs
- Create swimlane diagrams, mind maps, timelines, concept maps, and more
With over 13 years in the Atlassian Marketplace, Gliffy is a time-tested app that outperforms Lucidchart, draw.io, Smartdraw, and Create.ly by offering deeper integrations in Jira and features that add interactivity to your diagrams. Import files from these tools as well as .vsdx files.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gliffy Diagrams for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Example ERD and UML diagrams