Git Integration for Jira
Integration for Git Commits, Branches, Tags & Pull Requests in Jira. Connect git servers + GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab & Azure Repos
Integrate Git with Jira
See commits, pull requests, branches and tags in Jira:
- GitHub.com & Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Repos
- Visual Studio Team Services - VSTS + TFS
- GitLab.com & Server
- AWS CodeCommit
- Bitbucket Cloud
Automate your Jira workflows
Configure DevOps triggers based on commits, branches, and pull requests to streamline your team's Jira workflow through Automation for Jira.
Create branches and pull requests in Jira
Create branches and pull requests in Jira issues. Branch name automatically contains Jira issue key (necessary for linking to Jira) and the issue summary. (not available for Gerrit or plain git repositories)
Schedule a demo | Review your configuration | Contact Sales | Roadmap | Release Notes
🔒Git Integration for Jira is SOC2 certified
10k+ customers in 130 countries.
Add CI/CD for Jira to get build and deployment information!
- US, EU, AUS, Germany hosting supported
- Index via webhooks
- Automation triggers supported
- Smart Commits
- Search Git commits with JQL
- Browse repositories in Jira
- Manage branches, pull/merge requests from issue
- Supports all Git servers:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Repos (formerly Visual Studio Team Services - VSTS) + TFS
- AWS CodeCommit
- Git on Linux/Windows
- git protocol
Improve team collaboration and productivity even more with other GitKraken tools:
- GitKraken Client Git GUI: Open commits, branches, tags and repositories in GitKraken Client right from Jira or interact with a Jira Issue directly from GitKraken Client.
- GitLens VS Code Extension: Get rich inline blame annotations and hover support to better visualize code authorship.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Git Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Keep your Jira issues moving through your development process while keeping your quality high by reviewing code inside Jira. No other tools needed.