Enterprise Mail Handler for Jira (JEMH)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
An enterprise grade Mail Handler for your Jira to automate ingestion of email content and customisation of outbound notifications
Integrate email from anyone, anywhere
Take your Jira Cloud email integration to the next level. Drive issue changes, support external non-Jira users, extract information to set in custom fields, handle emails from monitoring systems, and much, much more!
The Heart of JEMHC - Project Mappings
JEMHC Profiles contain many Project Mappings, which allows specific handling based on Rules (eg recipient match). This means you can Map incoming emails To: an address, to a given project, and customize...
Notify with other services such as Slack and SMS
Enhance your notification capabilities via integrations for 3rd party services such as Slack and SMS. Such notifications do not consume Plan allowance, are customizable and can also be driven by workflow post-functions.
- Comprehensive email processing and notifications
- OAuth support for services such as Microsoft 365 and Gmail
- Replied-to content clean-up tools
- Image blocking
- Jira and email-only user support
- Full notification customization, including CSS and images
- Inbound/Outbound audit logs
- Workflow Post-function
- Adhoc notification
- Free SMS/Slack notification capabilities
- Subscription costs cover a "Plan", which grants a site a monthly allowance of email volume and data. Why is it not unlimited?
- Usage greater than the Plan allowance can be achieved via use of Data Packs and Plan Upgrades. See JEMHC licensing for more.
- Evaluation periods are not extendable, cancellation of active licenses and re-evaluations are not permitted - an active license will be required
- Configuration data is purged after 30 days of no active license being present
- There is currently no automatic migration from Server/DC due to environmental differences. For more information, see Migrating from Server/DC to Cloud.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Enterprise Mail Handler for Jira (JEMH) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Track your usage on a monthly basis, or even daily basis, predict traffic volume (relates to license plans)