Enterprise Mail Handler for Jira (JEMH)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
An enterprise grade Mail Handler for your Jira to automate ingestion of email content and customisation of outbound notifications
JEMHC Integrate email from anyone, anywhere
JEMHC provides complete notification customization capabilities (inc preview) for TEXT/HTML templates, including images, CSS, and even localisation. Templates and CSS can be bundled into Themes, for export/import.
The Heart of JEMHC - Project Mappings
JEMHC Profiles contain many Project Mappings, which allows specific handling based on Rules (eg recipient match). This means you can Map incoming emails To: an address, to a given project, and customize...
Additional Slack and SMS notifications are FREE
JEMHC now has integrated Slack and SMS transports for message delivery. These are FREE and don't count toward your Plan. Transport notifications can be customized and driven by Postfunction.
Enterprise message handler for Jira Cloud (JEMHC) is the Cloud version of JEMH.
- Inbound/Outbound Oauth support for external mailbox (o365/gmail)
- Comprehensive email extraction
- Replied-to content cleanup tools
- Image blocking
- Jira and email only user support
- Full template control, including CSS and image support
- Inbound/Outbound Auditing
- Adhoc notification
- Free SMS/Slack notifications
- Subscription costs cover a monthly capacity plan limit not unlimited email volume/data (why). Higher than average volumes are supported through Data Packs and Plan Upgrades, see the JEMHC Licensing Page for more
- Evaluation periods are not extendable, cancellation of active licenses and re-evaluations are not permitted - an active license will be required
- Configuration data is purged after 30d of no active license being present
- There is no automated migration of configuration from Server/DC due to environmental differences, for more, see Migrating from Server/DC to Cloud
Privacy and security
Enterprise Mail Handler for Jira (JEMH) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Track your usage on a monthly basis, or even daily basis, predict traffic volume (relates to license plans)