Clone Plus for Jira
Clone Jira issues with powerful customizations and preconfigured templates
Clone issues and edit field values with ease
Save time and reduce errors by modifying field values and selecting what is copied over before cloning an issue, not after. Choose your target project, issue type, and cloning options in one step.
Bulk clone many issues at once
Scale your efforts by bulk cloning up to 1000 issues from multiple projects in a single operation. Use the flexible cloning process to create custom clone operations, copy issue details, etc., when cloning in bulk.
Create custom issue cloning templates
Build admin-defined clone operations that include conditions for when clone options are available, defaults for what is copied & changed, logic for dynamically populated fields & more.
*This was formerly a Bob Swift app.
Clone, bulk-clone, and customize Jira issues faster with Clone Plus for Jira!
- Clone single issues or use Bulk Clone to clone many issues at once
- Change the target project and issue type when cloning
- Define specialized issue cloning templates
- Edit field values before cloning a Jira issue
- Include or exclude custom fields as part of a clone
- Copy attachments, watchers, comments, links, subtasks, subtask estimates & parent versions
- Copy both fix and affects version/s field values to the issue's cloned subtasks
- Admins have flexible options to create clone operations & control how they work
- Clone an epic and all its child issues & subtasks
- Available in multiple languages: German, French, Spanish & Italian
- Considering migrating from server or Data Center to cloud? View the Clone Plus Migration guide for more information
📖 Jira admin’s guide to Clone Plus for Jira.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Clone Plus for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application