Power Scripts - Jira Workflow Automation
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The must-have Jira scripting solution to access deep levels of automation, customization & integration
Streamline processes with custom automation
Stay focused on your most important work by turning routine processes into advanced workflows to save time. Automate notifications, approvals, issue creation, task scheduling, and countless other possibilities.
Unlock greater speed with SIL scripting language
Upgrade Jira versions faster
Save time while upgrading to newer Jira versions. Portable, consistent SIL scripts mean you don't have to start from scratch when moving to another Jira version.
Are you overwhelmed with repetitive requests, switching between tools, losing time when upgrading to a newer Jira version?
⚡ Power Scripts™ enables admins to automate Jira workflows using scripting for truly complete and limitless automation.
- Customize notifications, implement bulk updates and automate workflows with event-based actions
- Trigger scripts on an interval or as a cron job with the SIL scheduler
- Synchronize with remote databases, LDAP, arbitrary APIs, and other instances
- Customize Jira UI to create a UX that fits your needs
- Get a comprehensive view of the workflow actions, screens, and fields
- Call scripts synchronously or asynchronously
- Start scripts without leaving your dashboard
- Run Groovy scripts with the SIL® Groovy Connector
- Upgrade Jira versions quickly with portable scripts
- Enhanced JQL search
Appfire features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Use ready-made script templates to get started.