Power Scripts - Jira Workflow Automation
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The must-have scripting solution to access deep levels of automation, customization & integration in Jira
Streamline enterprise-wide processes
Stay focused on your most important work and save time by turning routine processes into powerful workflows. Automate notifications, approvals, issue creation, task scheduling and countless other possibilities.
Unlock greater speed with SIL scripting language
Extend Jira functionality and tackle your growing business needs with SIL: a low-code scripting language that is easy to learn and fast to adapt and modify.
Display information to increase visibility
Surface key metrics using calculated fields to display relevant information on a project and issue level. Do it all, globally, with the power of SIL scripts.
Are you constantly overwhelmed with repetitive requests, switching between different tools, and losing time when upgrading to a newer Jira version?
⚡ Use the power and flexibility of Power Scripts™ to supercharge your Jira instance.
- Automate workflows with custom scripts using SIL® – an easy, low code scripting language
- Fine-tune notifications, implement batch updates and automate Jira workflows and tasks with SIL services & job scheduling
- Synchronize with remote databases, LDAP, arbitrary APIs, and other power script instances
- Get a comprehensive view of the workflow actions, screens, and their fields
- Schedule scripts to run on an interval or as a cron job
- Call your script from anywhere, synchronously or asynchronously
- Start a script without leaving your dashboard
This product was formerly an Anova app, now a part of Appfire.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Power Scripts - Jira Workflow Automation integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application