List Images for Confluence
Lists all the attached images of the Confluence page where it is used. Furthermore it shows the corresponding Wiki markup for displaying the image at any page within the Confluence instance. Currently there are no parameters supported/needed.
Please note: This add-on is no longer supported and will not receive any updates in the future. The add-on is open source, so feel free to fork it, if you have a specific need for this functionality.
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 2.1.0 • Confluence Server 4.0 - 6.9.3 • Released 2013-08-16
sorted list and better formatting
- enhanced internal representation
- resulting list of images is now sorted ascending by file name
- better formatted error message if no image is available
- adjusted some descriptions
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate List Images for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older List Images for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.