Forget to clear Notify Watchers checkbox for minor corrections? Replace it with Save&Notify button in addition to standard Save
Forget the Notify Watchers option forever. Click the appropriate button depending on modifications you made.
Activate the add-on for specific user groups and select the primary button for showing in the editor.
Instantly activate the add-on for your account separately from other user groups.
If you always forget to uncheck Notify Watchers when editing Confluence pages and bother your colleagues with tons of spam notifications about minor changes, No Email Strom is the add-on you need!
No Email Storm replaces the Notify Watchers checkbox with the clearly visible Save & Notify button next to the Save button. Click Save if you want to save a page without sending out notifications to page watchers, or click Save&Notify to let them know about the changes you made.
Thanks for positive words! We will do our best!
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 2.2.3 • Confluence Server 5.6 - 6.9.0 • Released 2018-05-08
Resolved compatibility issues with Confluence 6.9.0
The new version of add-on includes the following features:
- Added compatibility for Confluence 6.9.0.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate No Email Storm via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older No Email Storm versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.