- synchronization of a single item is now 10 to 40% faster (depending on configuration)
- improved initial synchronization from Azure DevOps Services to Jira - it can be even twice faster for a large number of issues synchronized (1000+).
- added support of a special mode for initial synchronization that can be used to synchronize items from the same project in a source system to a different project in a target system
- enabled user mapping for TFS instances with 10k+ users
- made interruption of initial synchronization more responsive
- removed duplicating "Resolution" field and kept only the one that we actually support
- added extra logging around attachments synchronization for easier troubleshooting