Help (a.k.a. Conditions Validator)
Guide users through your workflow with a variety of hints for optimal clarity and user experience
Clear guide to conditions needed for a transition
Display precise requirements that need to be met before the user can make a transition. Avoid confusion and speed up issue resolution.
Custom button colors to manifest the workflow
Add colors to workflow buttons to make navigation in Issue View intuitive and fast. Use custom colors to make your project stand out.
Hints that help avoid workflow errors
Provide clear descriptions of statuses and transitions to minimize workflow errors stemming from misunderstandings and create a user-friendly experience.
Help improves Jira user experience by providing an extensive set of customizable Issue View user interface upgrades for Jira Software to make workflow more intuitive and efficient.
Help lets you:
- Display conditions for each transition in a dedicated tab, with indication which conditions still need to be fulfilled.
- Display detailed descriptions of statuses and transitions in a dedicated panel.
- Boost user experience with colorful status buttons that help distinguish your project and highlight workflow elements.
- Configure visibility of a dedicated tab displaying hints for user groups and projects.
- Customize hint buttons with icons, text, and links.
Displaying guides in a dedicated tab, visibility of which you can set for selected user groups or projects