Excel Connector for Jira
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Excel Connector for Jira allows you to manage your Jira issues using MS Excel
Manage issues the way you like it
Using Excel Connector for Jira, you can create, modify and transition issues right from MS Excel.
Fetch issues from Jira
You can import Jira issues into MS Excel sheet using either your saved filters or custom JQL queries. You can also re-use any MS Excel file generated by Jira to get you started.
Bulk edit your issues
Ever wanted to easily modify multiple issues at once? With Excel Connector for Jira, it is now easier than ever!
If you ever wanted to use MS Excel to manage your Jira project, we've got something for you! With Excel Connector for Jira plugin, you can use MS Excel to:
- Fetch issues using Jira saved filters & JQL statements into your MS Excel sheet
- View, edit, and create issues
- Change issue workflow status
- Clone issues easily
- Bulk edit multiple issues
- Manage issue work log
This plugin is made of two parts:
- Jira plugin part:
- Just install this plugin
- Enables option export to Excel
- Excel plugin part to be installed on clients workstations where Excel is installed), just download and install latest version: Excel Connector downloads
Check our Getting started section with short video overviews of all features: Getting started videos
You need something more? Check the benefits of using our new app: Excel 365 Connector
Privacy and security
Excel Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Manage visible columns to prevent clutter and focus on what's important. You can either use our column manager or just hide the unwanted columns yourself with Excel's show/hide column functionality.