Allow tickets to be automatically created in Jira whenever a test case fails
Dashboards and Activity feeds at your fingertips
Find the data you need instantly with our clean, easy to use dashboards and graphs. Access insights on activity feeds whenever required to give you a faster route to successful testing.
Whether in the same office or in varied locations, your team can work as one and keep everyone synced. Manage their testing efforts with our user workload report, view personalized dashboards and create custom roles.
Customizable with flexibility built in
Create tests that reflect your preferences with our customizable platform. Define your own custom fields and make updates at any time. Specify custom user roles and assign them to individual members of your team.
TestLodge is an online test case management tool that allows software testers and QA teams to manage their test cases and testing efforts with ease. Our two-way integration brings both TestLodge and Jira closer together and and seamlessly improves the communication between testers and developers.
- Automatically create tickets in Jira whenever a test fails.
- Pull back Jira ticket statuses into TestLodge with a single click.
- Create re-runs based on a test result in TestLodge and a Jira ticket status.
- Update existing tickets easily along with changing the Jira ticket status directly from TestLodge - A huge timesaver.
- Instant two-way communication helps improve the communication between QA and developer.
The integration works with both Jira cloud and server.
Privacy and security
Project dashboard showing tan overview of the project.