- Lockpoint is now completely free for all Confluence users with 10, 25 or 50-user licenses.
- One-click "Edit in Office" support has been extended to Microsoft Visio (VSD) and Microsoft Project (MPP) documents. This feature can be enabled or disabled by document type in the global plugin configuration. This feature is compatible with Internet Explorer 7+ and partially compatible with Firefox 3.5+.
- Clustered Confluence installations are now officially supported.
- Lockpoint includes built-in support for French and German localizations.
- Lockpoint now sends a welcome message to the system administrator on plugin administration, as well as expiration reminders.
Please note that Lockpoint 1.1 data is not backwards compatible with Lockpoint 1.0. After installing 1.1.0, you may not downgrade to an earlier version of Lockpoint unless you want to remove all Lockpoint data from the database.
The following issues have been fixed since 1.0.1:
- Fixed the formatting of warning dialogs in thumbnail-sized Gliffy drawings.
- Lockpoint no longer attaches itself to Balsamiq Mockup drawings after the trial license has expired.
- Worked around a Confluence bug that sometimes caused Lockpoint's Velocity Context module to be disabled, which prevented some internal links from working.
- Worked around issue with classloader problems in Confluence's Bandana storage system.
- Lockpoint no longer sends warning emails for attachments of pages that have been moved to the trash.