InPlace Editor for Confluence
Edit long, high-structured and macro rich pages as individual sections in the pop-up form with native Confluence editor on the fly
Time-saving and easy-to-use section editing
InPlace Editor shows the Edit icon next to the heading titles so you can instantly switch to section editing right when viewing the page contents.
Edit text within layout sections and macros
InPlace editor opens text snippets with headings that are placed within the layout sections or inside macro bodies. Now you can edit any part of page with ease.
Global and space specific configuration
You can set the global or space specific configuration of heading levels enabled for editing or allow inclusion of adjacent sections with headings of lower levels.
InPlace Editor delivers a convenient way to instantly edit large pages by parts enclosed within section headings of different levels.
Use the following features for efficient page editing:
- Quickly edit page sections in the pop-up form with standard Confluence editor.
- Easily enable the sectional editing for the whole Confluence or individual spaces with support for space specific configuration.
- Configure the heading levels for section editing or let the editor include adjacent sections.
- Edit contents of pages with section layouts and macros.
- Temporarily deactivate the add-on functionality from the user interface if needed.
- Set heading levels for opening in the editor and ones skipped from processing.
- Let multiple users work with the same page sections and smoothly resolve all conflicts of simultaneous editing.
- Keep using the native visual text editor without cracking your user experience.
- Revert the space-specific configuration to the global settings on the fly.
Privacy and security
InPlace Editor takes advantage of the native Confluence editor and opens it in a pop-up form. You can quickly edit long pages by parts and apply all the required content modifications in a blink of an eye.