Search Linked Issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
JQL functions for issue link searching including parent, subtask, epic links; advanced link visualization with new custom fields
Find your linked issue!
Search for linked, parent and subtask issues. Thanks to our add-on you can narrow your search down with specific criteria (link type, link direction and recursion count).
Build advanced queries with our JQL functions
Jira Agile integration
Search the issues linked to epics in Jira for a more Agile workflow. Easily find the epics that need to be closed or do not have any issues linked to them.
Essential information and links:
- User guide.
- Plugin home page.
- News and updates for all Addonrock plugins.
- Need help or feature request? Raise support ticket.
Search Linked Issues will add to your Jira:
- 20+ powerful JQL functions,
- including 4+ functions for Jira Agile.
- Linked issue validator with flexible configuration.
- Linked issue custom field with complete control of linked issue details.
- Administrator configuration for monitoring plugin performance.
- Regular releases with new content.
Build advanced queries with our JQL functions like:
-- find issues linked by any relation to all issues returned by JQL
issue in linkedIssuesFromQuery ("project = DEMO AND issuetype = BUG")
-- find issues which are parents of subtasks and contain 'linux' word somewhere
issue in havingSubtaskIssuesFromQuery ("text ~ linux")
-- find all epics without issues
issue in epicsWithoutIssue()
-- find all epics that are assigned to issues return by query 'project = TEST'
issue in epicsFromQuery("project = TEST")
Privacy and security
Search Linked Issues works for the efficiency of your Jira. Our JQL functions are highly optimized for as low Jira performance impact as possible.