RMsis - Requirements Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Simplifying Requirements Management
End to end Traceability between entities
Establish traceability between requirements to other requirements, Jira issues and test cases.
Requirements Versioning and Baselining
Control changes to requirements through requirement versions and baselines.
Integrated requirements validation functionality
Users can define test cases and organize / execute them in groups as test runs.
RMsis - Requirements management for Jira is an enterprise class application with the following key features:
- Capture, organize, analyze & document different types of requirements, create dependencies between requirements.
- Manage End-to-end traceability between various entities (like requirements, test cases, jira issues) using the dedicated Traceability View.
- Establish and manage baselines to enforce agreements between multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure contract compliance in large & complex contracts.
- Create & manage uniquely identified versions of a requirement, store and manage the revision history.
- Reuse requirements to quickly replicate features across products.
- Integrated requirements validation functionality.
- Create custom detailed reports.
- Integrate with external tools and applications using RMsis APIs.
For details regarding pricing, visit the Pricing tab.
The user can use Trace Links functionality to explore the relationships and impact on the associated entities.