RMsis - Requirements Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Simplifying Requirements Management
End to end Traceability between entities
Establish traceability between requirements to other requirements, Jira issues and test cases.
Requirements Versioning and Baselining
Control changes to requirements through requirement versions and baselines.
Integrated requirements validation functionality
Users can define test cases and organize / execute them in groups as test runs.
RMsis - Requirements management for Jira is an enterprise class application with following key features:
- Capture, organise, analyse & document different types of requirements, create dependencies between requirements.
- Manage End to end traceability between various entities (like requirements, test-cases, jira issues) using the dedicated Traceability View.
- Establish and manage baselines to enforce agreements between multiple stakeholders.
- Ensuring contract compliance in large & complex contracts.
- Create & manage uniquely identified version of a requirement, store and manage the revision history.
- Reuse requirements to quickly replicate features across products.
- Integrated requirements validation functionality.
- Create custom detailed reports.
- Integrate with external tools and applications using RMsis APIs.
Note: You can buy RMsis license for only those users who will be using RMsis and not for all Jira users.
For details regarding pricing, visit the following link: RMsis Pricing
Privacy and security
The user can use Trace Links functionality to explore the relationships and impact on the associated entities.