Capture for Jira
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Visual feedback and collaborative testing tool – designed for the entire team
Everyone can create and participate in shared exploratory testing sessions for a faster and more efficient review process.
Annotate & Share
Capture screenshots and easily annotate feedback, all from within your browser. Save time with clear and concise visual feedback shared centrally.
Prioritize & Resolve
A deep Jira integration provides a quick and painless way to ensure feedback is prioritized and implemented.
Capture for Jira is a collaborative testing tool allowing teams to easily provide annotated visual feedback directly to Jira. From marketing content to validating application functionality, Capture for Jira is easily accessible for any team.
- Utilize the new video recording support for Chrome browser enabling an impactful and more engaging communication process
- Share clear and concise audio/visual feedback with easy-to-use audio and annotation tools
- Experience enhanced browser extension UI and support for all major browsers
- Easily download, delete and rename screenshots
- Get improved 'search' for epics and sprints, and seamlessly link issues to them
Have Questions? Contact Zephyr Support
Head to Zephyr FAQ’s to know more about how the Capture for Jira app transfer from Atlassian to Zephyr affects you!
Privacy and security
Capture for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Test session support