- Tested for compatibility with Jira 5.1.3.
- Special kind of assignment based on regular expression introduced in version 2.0.10, now supports virtual fields of type "Versions" - i.e. "Affected versions" and "Fixed versions".
- Text in some configuration screens has been revised.
- Assignment to virtual field "Issue status" could, in some rare cases, cause desynchronization between issue status and workflow step, if made by post-function "Write field in linked issues". Now it can't happen, but you can detect and fix these situations, if caused by previous versions of the plugin, by using "Inconsistency checker" tool available at Jira Administration.
- Customizable warning messages, shown by validators when validation fails, could include double quotes, but when the message was edited it was shown trunked by first double quote character.