Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Integrate agile time tracking & reporting into your Jira workflow with the hassle-free timesheets app your team will love
Increase team productivity with Jira time tracking
No more clunky time tracking tools or admin-heavy processes.
Timesheet Reports helps managers and teams easily capture and analyze the data they need to optimize project capacity without disrupting their workflow.
Better resource & cost estimates with time reports
More accurately scope projects, prevent overcommitting team members, and avoid bottlenecks.
Easily compare estimates and view progress reports. Time Reports is a touchdown for the whole team.
Best Jira timesheet app for lean, agile teams
Time Reports is the top timesheet tracker for lean teams. Better features & professional support.
Save up to 42% for <1,000 users compared to Touchdown
Need advanced automations & integrations? Try Timesheets by Tempo
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets helps lean, agile teams manage time tracking requirements within projects. It extends native Jira reporting and is customized to your needs by leveraging insights from Jira time tracker or Timesheets by Tempo.
Capture time spent on projects to improve project scoping, track progress, and streamline invoicing:
- See details from Jira fields for each time record in Timesheet Report
- Group and categorize by Jira fields
- Use filters to create time reports
- Pivot by users or status to see time spent on issues
- View issues’ original estimates vs actual times and remaining estimates
- Visualize time spent on issues via pie charts
- View resolution time of issues
- Observe changes in timesheet tracking fields over time
- Schedule updates on Time Reports via email
- Export to Excel or .CSV, or loaded by REST in JSON
Built by the 2021 Atlassian Enterprise Partner of the Year, developers of:
Privacy and security
Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Time In Status report displays time elapsed in particular issue status.