Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Tempo’s lightweight timesheet reporting app extends Jira by capturing time spent on every project
Gain visibility into time worked in Jira
The Timesheet Report displays the classic sheet view of hours worked per day, but with extensive reporting options such as the ability to group, categorize, and order by any Jira field.
View time worked by project and user
Get an overview of contributor efforts across projects. The Project Pivot Report shows a project timesheet with hours worked for a specific period – giving insights in a Jira time report with all users’ work in columns.
Analyze project progress
View estimated time alongside actual time spent with the Time Tracking Report. The project timesheet can help extend standard Jira time tracking – for example, group by issue field or project for easier reporting.
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets is built to help users satisfy time reporting requirements for Jira projects.
Capture time spent on every aspect of your project. Extensive configurations provide insights from Jira time tracking or Timesheets by Tempo.
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets extends native Jira reporting, displaying all worked hours for a user or a group.
- See details from Jira fields for each time record (with edit option) in Timesheet Report
- Group and categorize by all Jira fields
- Use filters to create customized reports
- Pivot by users or status to see time spent on issues, along with issue descriptions
- View issues’ original estimates vs actual times and remaining estimates
- Visualize time spent on issues via pie charts
- View resolution time of issues, from start to finish
- Observe changes in timesheet tracking fields over time
- Schedule automatic updates on Time Reports via email
- Export to Excel or .CSV, or loaded by REST in JSON format
Available in Russian and Spanish
Privacy and security
Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Time In Status report displays time elapsed in particular issue status.