Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo - Jira Time Tracking
Integrate agile Jira time tracking & reporting into your workflow with the hassle-free timesheet app your team will love
Increase team productivity with Jira time tracking
Better capacity & cost estimates with time reports
Accurately scope projects, improve estimated time, prevent overcommitting team members, and avoid bottlenecks with Tempo's Jira software plugin.
Time Reports is the Jira time tracking report software for the whole team.
Best Jira Time Tracking App for lean, agile teams
Time Reports is the top jira time tracking for agile teams. Tempo's Jira integration saves you up to 42% compared to other time tracking apps.
Developed by Tempo - Partner of the Year Award Winner for Enterprise Apps.
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets helps lean, agile teams manage time tracking requirements within projects. It extends native Jira reporting and is customized to your needs by leveraging insights from Jira time tracker or Timesheets by Tempo.
Capture time spent on projects to improve project scoping, track progress, and streamline invoicing:
- See details from Jira fields for each time record in Timesheet Report
- Group and categorize by Jira fields
- Use filters to create time reports
- Pivot by users or status to see time spent on issues
- View issues’ original estimates vs actual times and remaining estimates
- Visualize time spent on issues via pie charts
- View resolution time of issues
- Observe changes in timesheet tracking fields over time
- Schedule updates on Time Reports via email
- Export to Excel or .CSV, or loaded by REST in JSON format
2021 Atlassian Enterprise Partner of the Year:
Privacy and security
Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo - Jira Time Tracking integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Time In Status report displays time elapsed in particular issue status.