Timesheet Reports & Gadgets
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Tempo’s entry-level time reporting app that extends Jira, capturing time spent on every project flow
Report on Time
The Time Report provides details to analyze users workload by displaying summaries of worked hours in Jira. Extensive configuration options available including filter, group by field and additional Jira fields.
Pivot Time Data
The Project Pivot Report displays a summary of worked hours in a project of a certain period. Providing insights into all Jira issues with the ability to pivot the data to see all user's complete work in columns.
The Time Tracking Report gives an indication of how the project is progressing by showing estimates and actual time. Plus, extending Jira standard time tracking report with option to group by issue field or project.
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets is built to accommodate time reporting requirements for Jira projects.
Capture time spent on every aspect of your project flow and progress with extensive configurations for insights from time tracked by Jira time tracking or Tempo Timesheets.
Extending native Jira reporting, all worked hours is displayed for a user or a group.
- Time report shows details from Jira fields for each time record with option to edit
- Group and categorize by all Jira fields
- Report on a filter or a project
- Pivot by users or status to see time spent on issues and descriptions
- See progress report for issues’ original estimate vs actual time and remaining estimate
- Visualize time spent on issues on a pie chart
- View resolution time of issues, from start to finish
- Observe changes in time tracking fields over time
- The Time Report can be sent regularly to you via email
- Export to Excel or CSV or loaded by REST in JSON format
- Available in Russian and Spanish
Privacy and security
Timesheet Reports & Gadgets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Time In Status report displays time elapsed in particular issue status.