Timesheet Reports & Gadgets by Tempo - Jira Time Tracking
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Integrate agile Jira time tracking & reporting into your workflow with the hassle-free timesheet app your team will love
Report on Time
The Time Report provides details to analyze users workload by displaying summaries of worked hours in Jira. Extensive configuration options available including filter, group by field and additional Jira fields.
Pivot Time Data
The Project Pivot Report displays a summary of worked hours in a project of a certain period. Providing insights into all Jira issues with the ability to pivot the data to see all user's complete work in columns.
The Time Tracking Report gives an indication of how the project is progressing by showing estimates and actual time. Plus, extending Jira standard time tracking report with option to group by issue field or project.
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets is built to help users satisfy time reporting requirements for Jira projects.
Timesheet Reports and Gadgets extends Jira reporting, displaying all worked hours for a user or a group.
- Details from Jira fields for each time record (with edit option) in Timesheet Report
- Group and categorize by all Jira fields
- Use filters to create customized reports
- Pivot by users or status to see time spent on issues, along with issue descriptions
- View issues’ original estimates vs actual times and remaining estimates
- Visualize time spent on issues via pie charts
- View resolution time of issues, from start to finish
- Observe changes in timesheet tracking fields over time
- Schedule automatic updates on Time Reports via email
- Export to Excel or .CSV, or loaded by REST in JSON format
Timesheet Report grouped by Issue Type without showing worklog details.