This version brings Jira 6 compatibility, as well as a new set of post-functions that allow you to copy field values between linked issues, including between GreenHopper Epics and their associated issues.
- [JMWE-157] - Jira 6 compatibility
- [JMWE-164] - Set field values from/to linked issues (or Issues and Epics)
- [JMWE-16] - Copy Field Value to Parent (CopyFieldValueToParent-function) does not trigger Parent re-index post function on Jira 5.1 and above
- [JMWE-79] - "Cascading Select" custom fields not compatible with "Set Field Value from Parent" post function
- [JMWE-169] - Receiving com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.view.CustomFieldParamsImpl cannot be cast to java.util.Map error when trying to use "Set Field Value from Parent Function" post function
After five years of free availability, we have decided to move this plugin to the "pay-via-Atlassian" model. The main driver behind this decision, which we'd been postponing for more than a year, is the vastly increased level of support we have had to provide to our users, as well as the investment we had to make to port the plugin to Jira 6 (which introduced major API changes).
We believe, and hope, that the price we've set, around 10% of the price of a Jira license, will be acceptable for most of our faithful users.