Jira Misc Workflow Extensions (JMWE)
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Most powerful, ALL-IN-ONE app for automating Jira workflows. Top-selling, top-rated "must-have for every instance" workflow app
Easily configure workflows, WITHOUT CODE
A collection of 30+ advanced post-functions, conditions and validators lets you easily build workflows to support various line-of-business use cases.
👉 No coding required.
Additional automation with simplified scripting
With on-the-fly syntax checking, inline help & script tester, easily extend workflows using Nunjucks/Jira expressions. Even with little coding experience!
👉 Bonus: Build-your-own Condition, Validator, and Post-function
JMWE is a collection of workflow post-functions, conditions & validators - everything you need to deploy & automate NO-CODE workflows quickly. With our tools, you can also write simplified scripts to make your workflows even more powerful.
- Assign to role/last role member
- Clear fields
- Comment issues
- Copy field value to/from linked/parent issues
- Copy value from field to field
- Create issues
- Email issue (with attachments)
- Increase value of field
- Link/Unlink issues
- Set field value
- Transition issue(s)
- & much more
- Build-your-own (scripted) extensions, with our simple editor & tester
- Event-based Actions NEW!
- View Issue Transitions tab
- Shared Actions for reusing configurations
- Scheduled Actions
Innovalog is a Platinum Marketplace Partner and part of the Appfire family of workflow, BI, and administration apps.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jira Misc Workflow Extensions (JMWE) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
JMWE by Innovalog automates workflows for thousands of companies, including more than half of all Fortune 100, and powers millions of users worldwide.