User Profiles for Confluence
Embed powerful user profile macros in Confluence · Easily synchronize with an external directory
Use powerful User Profile macros
Easily add a contact person macro to a news or project page to showcase the colleagues in charge of a topic and make contacting them fast and convenient.
Connect with external user directories
By connecting and displaying user profile information from Microsoft 365, you can be sure that profile pictures, email-addresses and the business phone number will always be up-to-date.
Show Microsoft Teams chat and status in Confluence
See a person's recent Teams status and start a chat in Microsoft Teams right from the contact person macro. A click is all you need to get connected!
- Take the responsibility of profile updates out of users’ hands. Synchronization enables you to pull pictures, mail addresses and business phone number directly from Microsoft 365.
- The Contact Person Macro makes it easy to display and identify the colleagues in charge of a certain topic in Confluence Cloud.
- Start conversations directly from profile macros using links to Microsoft Teams.
- See the recent Teams status to check your colleagues availability.
What's coming in the next releases:
- provide synchronization with other identity providers (besides Microsoft)
- offering variations of design for the contact person macro
To accompany the cloud launch there is a limited discount during the early access phase of this app. Please note that the recent price is already the discounted price. Hurry up, since it will only last for a limited amount of time.
Learn more about the recent development of the app by having a look at the public roadmap.
Privacy and security
User Profiles for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Request a Demo.