User Profiles for Confluence
Embed powerful user profile macros in Confluence · Easily synchronize with an external directory
Create powerful User Profiles and org charts
Go beyond the basics. Easily add fields for languages, skills and expertise, and more - so your users can quickly find the colleagues and answers they’re looking for, even quicker by using filters in the people directory
Synchronize with external user directories
By syncing user profiles with your Active Directory or LDAP, you can be sure that profile pictures, contact information, and other key data will always be up-to-date.
Integrate Microsoft Teams Chat in Confluence
Start a chat in Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business from anywhere in Confluence. A click on the User Profile is all you need to get connected!
Get the top-selling app in the People category!
- Powerful customization options let you easily enhance profiles with new fields so that users can quickly find experts and collaborate across the organization
- Take the responsibility of profile updates out of users’ hands. Synchronization enables you to pull pictures and profile data directly from LDAP/Active Directory repositories
- Robust search and filtering options make it easier than ever to find colleagues
- Start conversations directly from profiles using click-to-call and links to Microsoft Teams
- Built-in macros let you effortlessly create org charts, telephone directories, expert lists, and more
- Integration with Metadata for Confluence enables you to create personalized dashboards in Confluence - customized for your role, department, location etc.
- To customize and synchronize profiles in Jira in a similar manner, get User Profiles for Jira
Privacy and security
Request a Demo.