You can add a new Gantt-Gadget on a dashboard with individual configurations:
- Issues are selected by specify an individual filter or via a project AND relative time line (from - to)
- Specify the time line in days, weeks, months or quarters
- The left side of the Gantt chart, displaying information fields, can be specified in pixel
Issues will be grouped by their 'fixVersion' on the project tab panel and by 'project' and 'fixVersion' within a gadget.
Multi-Project handling is support within a gadget, including dependency links between issues of different projects.
If a version has set a release date, this date will be displayed as milestone. If the end date of a version, aggregated from its issues, is greater then this release date, the milestone is red.
All grouping elements, like projects and versions, will display their direct children as small time line in case of folded mode.
Re-Factoring of the HTML-code generation for a Gantt-Chart to increase performance.
(!) Pay attention using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above: do not use the compatibility mode! Older IE version cause boxing problems etc. interpreting the HTML-code.
- Long issue summaries are no longer cutting off a row.
- Apostrophs within summaries are escaped in order to work well, now.
- Some smaller bug fixes.