Translations for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Display the same content in different languages on a single Confluence page
Add content in different languages to Confluence
Use the language macros to create and edit content in different languages on a single Confluence page. Users will see content only in their chosen language.
Switch between translations easily
Use the drop-down menu to switch between the available language versions of a page.
Use translations in Jira Service Management
Create multilingual knowledge base articles on Confluence, then use the translations on your Jira Service Management portal.
Translations for Confluence allows you to create and edit page content in multiple languages easily. Just use a language macro in the desired language and add your translation to it. Include as many languages as you want on a single page. In view mode, users will see the page content in their preferred language only. Bring on those multilingual intranets!
- Translate a page's content using language macros (over 40 supported languages)
- Create multilingual knowledge base articles and use them on your Jira Service Management portal
- Switch between translations using the automatically generated language drop-down
The data and content entered in all macros are only stored in your Confluence Cloud Data Residency.
Visit the Translations Microsite
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Translations for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
No matter which language you are using in Confluence - We have you covered. Choose from over 40 languages