Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence
Gain valuable insight into what is going on in your Confluence
Measure user views, contributions and engagement
Monitor usage with various built-in reports for individual pages, space or on a global level. Show KPIs, filter and drill down into the activity of your users at different time ranges.
Show the importance of your content
Consult search statistics to learn what users are looking for. Which search terms are most frequent? Which search strings return no results?
Strong focus on data privacy
Make use of the various data privacy modes to comply with legal requirements like GDPR/DSGVO. Better safe than sorry!
The Viewtracker app delivers relevant information on your Confluence users’ behavior.
- Track space, page, blog post, attachment views, and unique viewers
- Display user trends with attractive Global, Space, or Page-specific built-in reporting
- Filter by spaces, pages, or blog posts
- Content & Usage Report: See which content was viewed or edited the most - or not at all.
- Drill down into different time ranges
- Analyze your users’ searches and the number of results.
- Export the data as CSV or use the Viewtracker API
- Compare the usage of different spaces and content.
- Grant specific users access to the global report or restrict access to space and content reports.
- Manage tracking: Disable tracking for specific spaces and users.
- GDPR-ready: Choose the right privacy setting for your use case.
The Viewtracker app does not store any Personal Identifiable Information (PII). This information is stored only in your Confluence Cloud instance.
Visit the Viewtracker microsite
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Filter by spaces, pages, blog posts or attachments and drill down into the activity at different time ranges. Export the Content & Usage Report data as a CSV file.